MINISTRY OF INDUSTRY, MINES AND ENERGY
- Having seen the Constitution of the Kingdom of Cambodia
- Having seen the Royal Decree Nº1198 / 72 dated 30 November 1998 on the appointment of the Royal Government of the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Having seen the Royal Cram Nº 0196 / 05 dated 24 January 1999 on establishment of the Ministry of Industry, Mines and Energy.
- Having seen the Royal Cram Nº 0600 / 001 dated 21 June 2000 noticed for using the
Law on quality and safety of products, goods and services.
- Having seen the Sub-Decree Nº 42 dated 15 May 2001 on Industrial Standard of
- Having seen the Prakas on agreement reference standard production fluorescent lamp
Nº 1475 on 23 September 2002
- Referred to the record of industrial standard technical committee on 4th time about the
inspector agreement reference standard of Cambodia CS 00X-2002 on fluorescent lamp dated 25 July 2002.
- Referred to the current situation.
To establish the industrial standard of Cambodia CS006-2003 as compulsory indecent lamp for type, other requirements, grade degree, team, size, compound production, marking ,labeling, sampling, evaluation of conformity and conducting test of the indecent lamp produced in the country and imported from foreign countries for use in Kingdom of Cambodia as given in appendix here with
Companies, factories, enterprises and handicrafts produced or imported indecent lamp products for marketing or distributing in the Kingdom of Cambodia shall comply with the above compulsory standards and use industrial standards mark of Cambodia printing or sticking on products after obtaining standards license from Ministry of Industry Mine and Energy.
All previous regulation, which are inconsistent with this Prakas, shall be considered null and void.
This Prakas shall come into effect from the date of signature.
Minister of Industry, Mines and Energy
Signed and Sealed:
- Council of Minister
- Cabinet of Samdech Prime Minister
- Ministry oflnterior
- Ministry of Economy and Finance
- Ministry of Commerce
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of Agriculhire, Forestry and Fishery
- Ministry oflnformation
- Ministry of Justice
- Mooicipal and Provincial Halls
- Mooicipal and Provincial Services of Industry, Mines and Energy
|Mandatory labelling requirements for Incandescent Lamp||Incandescent Lamps produced or imported for use in the Kingdom of Cambodia must conform with Industrial Standards of Cambodia CS 006-2003||Active||Measure||Goods|
|Mandatory product certification requirement for Incandescent Lamp||Incandescent Lamp produced or imported for use in the Kingdom of Cambodia must conform with Industrial Standards of Cambodia CS 006-2003||Active||Measure||Goods|
If you cannot find what you require in this website please feel free to contact us. Click here to send us a message >>>