- Have seen Constitution of the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Have seen Royal Decree No. 02/NS/94, dated July 20, 1994 on the Organization and Functions of the Council of Ministers.
- Have seen Royal Decree No. NS/RKT/0704/124, dated July 15, 2004 on the Appointment of the Royal Government of Cambodia.
- Have seen Royal Code No. NS/RKM/0196/16, dated January 24, 1996 on the Announcement to use the Law on the Establishment of the Ministry of Commerce.
- Have seen Sub-Decree No. 91 ANKR-PK, dated August 01, 2007 on the Organization and Functions of the Ministry of Commerce.
- With a view to provide facilitation to Cambodia Exporters.
Ministry of Commerce allows the exporter to apply for Certificate of Origin for Cambodian products transported by Air and transited by truck across the border, then continue by air to the market.
Exporter who wishes to apply for this certificate shall have at least 50% of the total applied quantity of products to be exported.
Documentary requirements for this application include:
- Application Form.
- Packing List.
- Sale and Purchase Order.
- Cheque for Administrative Fees and Export management Fees.
No longer than 30 days period after receiving Certificate of Origin, exporter has to submit to the Ministry of Commerce the Joint Inspection Report of Customs and Camcontrol, and Airway Bill.
In case of delay in submitting of documents as mentioned in the above Article 4, exporter will be subjected to the first penalty of Riels 40,000,000. If there is no deterrence, the 2nd penalty will be 200,000,000. These generate revenue shall be paid into state budget.
The above Certificate of Origin shall be copied for Border Customs and Camcontrol inspection in order to verify it.
Camcontrol officials at the border shall closely cooperate to provide information to the Department that issued this Certificate in order to continue its monitoring action.
Director of Cabinet, Director General of International trade General Directorate, Director General of Administration and Finance, Inspector General, Director of Camcontrol, Director Trade Preference Department, Director of Bilateral Trade Department, Director of Multiple Trade Department, Director of Administrative Department, Director of Accounting and Financial Department, Director of all Municipal – Provincial Commercial Branches have to effectively implement this Regulation (Prakas) starting from the date this undersigned signature.
Phnom Penh, April 10, 2008
Minister of Commerce
Signature and Seal
Copies confirmed to:
- Cabinet of Samdech Aka Mohasena Padei Decho HUN SEN
- Cabinet of H.E Deputy Prime Minister SAR KHENG
- Cabinet of H. E Deputy Prime Minister HOR NAMHONG
- Council of Ministers
- Council for the Development of Cambodia
- Ministry of Economy and Finance
- Ministry of Industry, Mines and Energy
- Ministry of Labor and Vocational Training
- Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fishery
- As stipulated in Article 8.
- Documents - Chronicles
|Requirement to have at least 50% of the total applied quantity of products exported as to obtain Certificate of Origin||Ministry of Commerce allows the exporter to apply for Certificate of Origin for Cambodian products transported by Air and transited by truck across the border, then continue by air to the market. Exporter who wishes to apply for this certificate shall have at least 50% of he total applied quantity of products to be exported.||Active||Measure||Goods|
If you cannot find what you require in this website please feel free to contact us. Click here to send us a message >>>